Handcrafted Leather Apron
On Sale! Over 40% off. Less Than 5 Days Left
You take your craft seriously, and so do we! No corners were cut with this apron. It's hand sewn and stitched right here in the USA in our workshop with the best american leather. We’re so confident in the quality that it comes with a lifetime warranty. We get it, it’s not the cheapest, but this is an investment that will be around for the long term and makes for an awesome heirloom one day! You’re already good at what you do, but feeling and looking good while you do it is even better! However, this is not simply an accessory, this is an added tool that will provide both protection and a convenient place to keep your valued tools within reach at all times.
To make this even more special, we offer FREE PERSONALIZATION. Talk about an amazing gift for someone that takes their craft seriously!
This one size fits all apron is versatile in it's use and can be the perfect accessory for bartenders, carpenters, baristas, or any artisans that take their craft seriously.
You’ll love this even more with time. Like a fine wine, the leather will take on its own patina and create a unique and distinguished look.
Here’s what this piece if art features:
- One size fits all
- 4 large pockets & various specialty pockets
- Pen loop & d-link for hanging tools
- Made with genuine full grain leather
- Heavy duty brass & copper hardware
- These are handmade to order with a 4-5 day production timeframe
- Full Grain Premium Leather
- Heavy Duty Brass Hardware
- Top Loop For Support & Waist Leather Tie Straps
- Hand Stitched & Crafted in San Tan Valley, AZ
- Personalization Available (Pocket: Top-Center) Please put up to three initials in the available "initials" box
*Cross body strap across the back is available at a higher price. Select option from dropdown
- Top of the neck strap to the bottom of the apron is 41.5 inches
- Leather to leather, top to bottom is 31.5 inches
- Straps are 31.5" each