AVAILABLE ON PREORDER: SHIPS BY DECEMBER 5th.
Own an heirloom to pass down for generations.
The mythological phoenix emerges from its own ashes, reborn. It is a symbol of challenging times overcome with strength and grace. Not only does it come with a sentimental value, but also has a physical intrinsic value from being made out of reclaimed silver.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
Sizing and Dimensions:
- Talisman measures approx. 1" x 1 1/8".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 22" for men.