“Cross” Silver Talisman
*Please note that this item is handmade to order and has a one week timeframe before shipping
This talisman features a cross with curves at arms-end representing hands symbolic of putting trust in God.
- Made from reclaimed silver
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver cable or curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx. 1" x 7/8".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 22” for men.