Own an heirloom to one day pass down.
This talisman features a cross with curves at arms-end representing hands symbolic of putting trust in God. Each day you wear this necklace, you’re reminded of where your hope and trust is found. Not only does it come with a sentimental and spiritual value, but also has a physical intrinsic value from being handcrafted from reclaimed silver.
This is one of those special heirlooms that your children or grandchildren will one day treasure.
We offer free 30 day returns if you’re not satisfied with your purchase.
- Made from reclaimed silver
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver on a sterling silver cable or curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx. 1" x 7/8".
- 22 inch silver chain