“Mother Bear” Reclaimed Silver Talisman And Necklace - Pyrrha
This talisman features a bear, a symbol of motherhood and childbearing. It represents ferocity in the protection of one's family.
- Our talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver cable or curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 3/4".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 22" for men.