The Theodore Leather Backpack is created with our Espresso finish hand-selected, full-grain pebbled chrome tanned leather from US cowhide. It is exquisitely appointed with chocolate full-grain chrome tanned leather accents and smartly placed solid copper rivets.
"Unless a man is master of his soul, all other kinds of mastery amount to little."
~ Theodore Roosevelt
- Our signature thick, supple full-grain US steerhide pebbled Espresso leather
- Two large exterior front pockets with single-handed finger bridge closures; each will accommodate a water bottle, smartphone, wallet, pouch, keys, etc.
- Thoughtful slip pockets tucked behind exterior pockets for additional easy-access storage
- Triple layered leather on bottom corners to ensure your Theodore withstands anything your adventures dish out
- Front flap has a 5" zippered pocket inside to hold receipts, passport, tickets, cords, etc
- Wide-mouth opening with leather cinch closure
- Light brown linen lining with contrast pockets
- Interior antique brass metal zippered compartment
- Microfiber padded section will accommodate/protect up to a 15" laptop
- Multiple pockets for business cards, mini tablet (ex. Fire reader, iPad mini), 2 pens or pencils 9.5" interior pocket
- Spacious interior accommodates your daily carry including documents, charging adapter, headphones, accessories, light jacket, etc.
- Interior key strap
- Comfortable, padded full leather adjustable shoulder straps that evenly distributes weight
- Convenient top leather handle for easy grab-n-go
- Antique brass metal hardware & zippers
- Leather zipper pulls
- Solid copper rivets at all stress points
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 16" H x 14" W x 7" D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Volume: 25.7 L