ON THE GRID.
Tens of thousands of fibers criss-cross in a traditional 2x2 pattern, creating a look that is at once traditional, yet modern. The Racer Carbon Fiber ring's hand-finished edges reveal the intricacies of its twill weave while conveying carbon fiber's famed strength to weight ratio.
Our rings are hand sanded and shaped to ensure custom fit and shape for your finger. Handmade out of 100% carbon fiber in Salt Lake City, UT, the Twill Ring is incredibly durable, lightweight, hypoallergenic and chemical-resistant.
BUILD TIME AND SHIPPING INFORMATION:
Carbon Fiber rings are made within 2 business days of order!
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT OF RING SIZING.
Our rings are guaranteed to fit. If it’s not perfect, we'll exchange it for free.
All of our rings are sold in half size increments. Quarter sizes are rarely necessary. Note that finger size can fluctuate throughout the day and due to weather. Here are some tips to get the best fit right from the get-go.
- Slides over the knuckle w/o tugging the skin.
- Rests comfortably when you bend your finger.
- Allows movement and play. You should be able to turn the ring without much pressure.
- Fingers swell and contract throughout the day and with the seasons. In winter, your fingers will be thinner. In summer more swollen. The best time to size yourself is mid-late afternoon.
- Measure multiple times before you buy
- The wider the ring, the tighter the fit. If you plan to get a ring at 10mm or wider, consider going up a half size.