Crafted from our signature 100% full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather, this timeless, distinguished bag is the ideal companion for all of tomorrow's excursions.
Featuring a historically admirable silhouette drawn from the golden age of ship and train travel. This classic gentlemen's hold-all will surpass all of your travel and style needs. It satisfies U.S. and European carry-on standards, yet is sufficiently large enough for three days away.
Along with a solid leather bottom and heavy-duty zipper, our vintage lined Weekender includes one zippered and three open pockets. A comfortably padded shoulder strap is perfect for when you're fully packed.
Built to serve many lifetimes of travel, the full-grain leather ensures that each bag will age finely into its own uniquely nuanced character.
- Meets most major airline carry-on requirements
- Easy access interior pockets
- Solid antique brass feet on base
- 100% full-grain, US cowhide, vegetable-tanned leather
- Fully lined interior
- Padded shoulder strap for travel and carrying ease
- Solid antique brass metal hardware
- Strong UV and weather-resistant marine-grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 19.5" W x 9" D x 13.5" H
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Volume: 38.9 L