When it comes to vintage inspiration, there’s no other watch company that does it as well as Szanto. They take the style and inspiration of timepieces from decades and centuries past to create unique watches that carefully marry the best of old and new. From military and aviation, to diving and racing, they dig deep through every archive for inspiration. Their precise and true to form styling is combined with premium components in a line of timepieces that are an incredible value for the quality and craftsmanship. This is a watch that you will be appreciating on your wrist for years to come. In their latest collaboration, Szanto teamed up with legendary motorcycle and moto apparel designer Roland Sands for a line of watches built with the same head-turning appeal as a cafe racer.
- Stainless steel watch case is rated to 100 meters of water-resistance
- Features a fixed bezel, screw-in caseback, and stainless steel push crown
- Three-hand movement with day and date window
- Easy change spring bar on strap for quick switch outs
- Closure with Roland Sands signature buckle
- 43mm 316L Stainless Steel Case and Fixed Bezel
- Stainless Steel Push Crown and Screw-In Caseback
- Flat Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Japan Quartz (Miyota 2415) 3 Hand Day/Day Movement
- Black Dial with Roland Sands Logo
- 100 Meters Water Resistant
- Genuine Horween* Black Leather Strap (22mm x 20mm) with Easy Change Spring Bar and Signature Buckle
Watch comes with a one-year limited warranty that covers against manufacturing defects. If you any experience issues covered under the warranty, please contact email@example.com to initiate the replacement or repair process.