When it comes to vintage inspiration, there’s no other watch company that does it as well as Szanto. They take the style and inspiration of timepieces from decades and centuries past to create unique watches that carefully marry the best of old and new. From military and aviation, to diving and racing, they dig deep through every archive for inspiration. Their precise and true to form styling is combined with premium components in a line of timepieces that are an incredible value for the quality and craftsmanship. This is a watch that you will be appreciating on your wrist for years to come. In their latest collaboration, Szanto teamed up with legendary motorcycle and moto apparel designer Roland Sands for a line of watches built with the same head-turning appeal as a cafe racer.
- 43mm 316L Stainless Steel Case and Fixed Bezel with IP Antique Gold Plating
- Stainless Steel Push Crown and Screw-In Caseback
- Flat Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Japan Quartz (Miyota 2415) 3 Hand Day/Day Movement
- Light Gray/Green Dial with Roland Sands Logo
- 100 Meters Water Resistant
- Genuine Horween* Brown Leather Strap (22mm x 20mm) with Easy Change Spring Bar and Signature Buckle
*Horween Leather (Sourced from the USA) has a tendency to quickly show a patina based on wear.