Designed for the week-plus stay, with both great head-turning looks and outstanding functionality. We minimized its weight while maximizing functionality and comfort, both inside and out.
Christmas vacation. Summer vacation. Opening week of deer season. Trip to Yosemite. Those types of 7 to 10 day expeditions. When crafting and sizing this product, our vision was the Large Duffle in the back of a Jeep Wagoneer, wife in the passenger seat and kids in the back, driving 60 in a 70-speed limit to take in the countryside.
The smart roll-out / roll-up dirties bag will help you organize your things as you see best (can you say wet socks?). It is accessible from the generous exterior zippered pocket and fully extends the length of the bag; when not in use, roll it up and easily snap stow it with the attached leather strap.
- Weather-resistant 18 oz waxed canvas
- Thick, durable full-grain US cowhide vegetable tanned leather
- Antique brass #10 YKK heavy-duty brass zippers, hardware and feet
- Generous, roll-out interior 430D bag keeps your dirties, shoes, etc separate from the rest of your things. Snapped leather strap to secure when not in use. Zippered exterior access.
- Two interior slip pockets
- Military grade 430D nylon interior lining
- Exterior zippered pocket and padded grab handle
- Shoulder strap with full-grain leather shoulder pad
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Weight: 5.3 lbs (including strap)
- Dimensions: 12" H x 24" L x 12" D