Army Linerlock Folder- BucknBear Knives
This beautiful pocket knife starts with the quality of the steel, which then allows them to make sure that the hardness and sharpness of the blade meets the highest standards. When you add handles made from only the best raw materials, the pieces combine into a knife that’s a beauty to hold and behold. The black stainless steel bolsters combine with burled wood handles make the Army Linerlock Folder a handsome knife that’ll draw compliments every time you pull it out.
- VG10 core Damascus steel blade
- Double thumb stud
- Black stainless steel bolsters
- Burled wood
- Folding liner lock design
- Made from only the finest raw materials
- Blade made from the highest-grade steel for durability, strength and longevity
- Every BucknBear knife blade is tested for proper grinding and honing angles throughout production
- Steel tested on Rockwell evaluation equipment to maintain strict control over the hardening process
- VG10 Core Damascus Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Burled Wood
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Blade Length: 3.125"