Kitchen Knife Set With Wooden Magnetic Block
- Handcrafted in the heart of Oregon’s Willamette Valley with 100% USA materials
- Each knife handle is hand finished and crowned with round, non-sharp edges for comfortable, all-day cooking
- Single Bolster ideal for Pinch Grip knife users; balance point is on the feather
- Blade forged from tough American steel and hand sharpened to 16 degree, convex edge for long lasting, reliable performance
- Crafted from reclaimed Oregon walnut; 100-percent wood handle; hand wash and towel dry before storage
(1) 8″ Chef’s Knife (13.12" overall)
(1) 9″ Bread Knife (14" overall)
(1) 5″ Dual-Edge Utility Knife (10.5" overall)
(1) 4″ Paring Knife (7" overall)
(1) Reclaimed Black Walnut Magnetic Knife Block
Ferrum blades are forged from powdered metal for greater density and purity, with 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The finished blade is hand-sharpened to a 16-degree cutting angle, with a convex “apple seed” edge. Because of Ferrum’s unique manufacturing process, the blade is less brittle and easier to sharpen than others of comparable hardness.
The handle is made from scraps of Walnut wood left over from furniture production. The egg-shaped handle profile offers a comfortable grip and greater control while cutting.
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use (not dishwasher safe)
- Made in USA